We're hiring a Brewer!
We are a small, privately owned craft brewery and tap room based at Old Sarum Airfield just outside Salisbury, Wiltshire. We are expanding our team and are now looking for another member of staff to join the brewing team.
We’ve built a reputation for high quality output with a focus on hop forward IPA’s although we produce a wide spectrum of beers. Current plant includes a 15 BBL (24 HL) 4 vessel gas fired brew house, 6 conical FV’s, ABE canning line and comprehensive QC lab equipment.
We're looking to expand our production team and are looking for a new brewer to assist in various tasks in the brewery including and not limited to:
- Cask washing
- Assisting with the running of our canning line
- Packaging beer into cask and keg
- Stock management, moving stock from the brewery to the cold store and back as required.
- Preparing pallet orders for despatch to customers in the UK and Europe.
- Assisting the lead brewer with all aspects beer production
- Cleaning the beer lines in the tap room and restocking cellar
- General cleaning around the brewery and tap room to always maintain the highest level of hygiene.
- Beer delivery in our van
We would also expect you to be a passionate brand ambassador who is available to represent Dark Revolution at events and beer festivals as required as well as some weekend shifts behind the bar in the tap room.
We would expect your responsibilities within production to grow with experience and would eventually include all aspects of brewery production. As the brewery grows this role would lead to a more technical brewing position.
Skills you will ideally possess:
- Interest in beer/food production (ideally with some home brewing experience)
- Focused on excellent hygiene and cleanliness.
- Good palate for tasting beers and identifying off flavours
- Passion for interesting and creative beers
- Full driving licence (held for 1 year minimum)
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Ability to solve problems and find solutions to production issues.
In return we will offer a competitive salary (circa £20 - £23k per annum starting) based on experience and full support for on going training and development.
Interested? Then get in touch. All applications treated in 100% confidence.