We are on the lookout for a passionate, organised and sociable full-time Brewery Representative to join our expanding team. You’ll be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of customers both locally and nationally as well as generally helping us spread the love for great beer.
Must be fanatical about beer with previous sales/account management experience.
· Manage existing customer relationships while providing excellent customer service
· Liaising with production to help develop new beers following customer feedback.
· Identification of growth opportunities and generation of new business through prospecting
· Accurate and timely reporting to management
· Able to confidently attend events and represent Dark Revolution
· Industry networking and keeping abreast of key trends
· Plan and manage events
· Spread the word of Dark Revolution to thirsty customers aligned to our ethos and values
· We are a small business so you’ll need to get stuck in across the business to ensure we achieve our collective goals, including helping with production tasks like bottling.
· Maturity: You will have fun but remain professional and disciplined at all times
· Flexible: You will need to fit into the working pattern of a brewery rep (including some evening work and weekends in our tap room/events)
· People Skills: You will need to build relationships quickly & professionally
· Track record of working at intensity
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Excellent time management and ability to prioritise
· Attention to detail and takes pride in being organised
· Working with numbers, commercial terms, and able to effectively negotiate
· Able to work both independently, and part of a team
· Excel, word, CRM system
· Legal right to work in the UK
We are offering a competitive salary and the chance to work in an exciting, friendly industry.
Our aspirations are simple. To make world class beer. Beer that we can be fiercely proud of and hopefully enjoyed by other beer enthusiasts. We constantly strive to improve on every aspect of our business through a culture of team work, continued education and learning.
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org